This course enables Teachers and Trainers to learn about Different Learning Styles that they can use in the classroom to cater to learners that have their unique ways of learning.
Who can take up this course?
The course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
Managing Learners with Different Learning Styles course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
What you'll learn:
- VAK Learning Style and it's application
- David Kolb's Learning Style and it's application
- Blooms Taxonomy and it's application
- The 8 Types of Learning Styles
- Ways to evaluate the performance of both the learners and yourself
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Units and Learning Outcomes
- The Teacher Training Cycle - Explained
- Stage 1 - Identify Needs
- Stage 2 - Plan and design
- Stage 3 - Deliver
- Use of Technology in Classroom
- Stage 4 - Assess (Self and peer assessment)
- Importance of VACSR in Assessment
- Stage 5 - Evaluate
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.