Managing Equality and Diversity in Classroom course supports trainers' to Manage Equality and Diversity in Classroom and to make all learners' to be more accepting towards one another.
Who can take up this course?
This course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
What you'll learn:
- Important concepts in Equality and Diversity
- Legislations and regulations in Equality and Diversity
- Cultural and Social values
- Sharing and Celebrating Diversity
- Reflection of own strengths in promoting equality and valuing diversity
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Difference between Equality & Diversity
- Legislations for Equality and Diversity in the classroom.
- Internal procedures for Equality and Diversity
- Ways to promote equality & diversity in the classroom
- Using communication strategies to promote equality and diversity
- Working with other agencies can promote diversity
- Actions by individuals which can undermine equality and diversity
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.