This CPD course will help gain more knowledge of the quality assurance process for assessment in a variety of sectors. The content of this course is based on the Unit 1 of the TAQA Internal Quality Assurance course.
Please note this is not the NVQ IQA course, this is only the theory content to help those who have purchased this course elsewhere and need IQA course resources or help with IQA assignments.
At the end you will get a downloadable CPD certificate from ELN.
If you are looking for the NVQ Internal Quality Assurance qualification, please click here.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- It will give you an insight into the principles of quality assurance and the techniques for monitoring the quality of assessment internally. See course outline for further details.
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our IQA theory unit CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.