This course provides the material required to manage and maintain an inclusive classroom environment for learners with various learning needs.
Who can take up this course?
The course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
What you'll learn:
- Impact of different cognitive, physical and sensory abilities on learning
- Roles and responsibilities relating to inclusive practice
- Points of referral available to meet individual learning needs and effectiveness of own inclusive practice.
- Key features and benefits of an inclusive learning environment
- Points of referral available to meet individual learning needs
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Impact of personal, social and cultural factors on learning
- impact of different cognitive, physical and sensory abilities on learning.
- Providing Equal opportunity
- VAK Learning Styles
- Disability awareness
- Policy and regulatory frameworks that influence own inclusive practice
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.